This is one of my favorite desserts from Kraft Food and Family magazine. It's soooo easy and DELICIOUS!
Easy Oreo Truffles
Ingredients:
1pkg. (1 lb 2 oz) Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
1pkg (8oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 pkg (8 oz each) Baker’s Semi Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
Directions:
Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs, reserve for later use. (I crush the Oreos in my blender.)
Crush remaining cookies to fine crumbs, place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese and mix until well blended.
Roll cookie mixture into balls.
Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on wax paper covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
*For easy dipping, place truffle in melted chocolate, roll gently to coat, and lift truffle from chocolate using 2 forks, allowing excess chocolate to run off before placing on wax paper.

1 comment:
This looks really good, Erin!! I used to love getting Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I still refer back to a lot of their recipes.
Post a Comment