Wednesday, February 4, 2009
What A Difference It Makes!
In the business and "busy"-ness of being a mom, sadly, at least for me a daily devotion time often gets overlooked. This past Sunday at church, I picked up some of the free monthly magazines to bring home. One of these was a daily devotion book for the month of February. I sat down this morning and read the short devotion. Then I spent time talking to God. As a Christian, I spend time in prayer, but not nearly enough. It was so great to take this "time-out" with God. I know that it has really made a difference in my day! I could tell a difference even in the way I interacted with the kids. Even though life is busy, I know I need to put God first, and everything else will fall into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're right...taking that time makes a huge difference!
Post a Comment